HI everyone..I AM GOBLU !!

Countdown Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My introduction :

Hi All

Let me first introduce myself to you all.

I am Goblu..
definitely will have a nice and fancy name that all members of my family will give but right now i cherish this name my mamma and pappa has given me when they came to know about my existence.

Those who cannot understand the meaning of the name..i can tell you that Goblu actually means chubby and plump. Mamma thinks i will be real plump and round when i come to her lap. I am trying my best to keep up mother's expectation !

My mamma and pappa had a long journey before i arrived. They had to go to doctors to understand what the problem is..why it is taking soooo long for me to come to them. Hence after real trying and doctors' intervention, lots of medical tests and what you call as IUIs and IVF i managed to come here. My mamma spent many hours with her eyes filled with water. I tried to tell her not to worry..i will come someday or the other-it is just the matter of time!!
But as you all can understand it is very difficult to fight infertility and spend days waiting ..

But suddenly after the first IVF cycle,with dortor aunt and uncle's help i managed to arrive!I remember the day when my mamma and pappa went to hospital and had the bloodwork done to test for pregnancy and came to know about my existence!!
OH MY DEAR GOD!
I thought mamma would burst in laughter as soon as she would know about that .
But NO.. she started to cry!!I could understand that it was from happiness only.
I tried to tell her "Mom don't cry ..now that i have come, i will not leave you now..no..never!"

That is the start of my journey.
From that day i am gradually becoming bigger and fuller in appearance and existence. Everyday i am trying to make mamma understand about my every existence. Doctors say that you will not be able to feel us until we are almost 20weeks along! But that is not true. The moment we arrive in our mom's little belly she could feel us not in the sense of actual kicks but with different symptoms and other indescribable feelings.

Here in this blog i will try to share with you my different feelings and moods as well as different pregnancy information which my mother will come across on her course of different questions and queries she is having on her course of pregnancy. You can give me suggestions and different opinions if you have any specific questions or you want my mom to know about that in her course of pregnancy. I will be happy to do the search about the data and give you some information after my mamma finds it for her :)

Lots of hugs and kisses for all you sweet aunties there who can understand all my ramblings here and are feeling for me! I will try to write everyday a little few things through my mom and keep you updated and informed about different situations, stories and developments that are happening in my life. As well as give some data for a safe and enjoyable pregnancy.

All the best to all of you!
Hugs and kisses
Goblu :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have excellent writing capability, Really crying with joy after reading it, I am your aunty with new bro/sis for you :), Give me lots of sticky baby dust :)

Countdown Pregnancy Ticker