HI everyone..I AM GOBLU !!

Countdown Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

Make baby move in Ultrasound:

Its not my fault!
I was feeling a lot tired and sleepy on both days!

My momma went for the anomaly scan on Friday and for a repeat one on Saturday to see the cardio as on first day doctor could not see the heart properly.
They tried to move me a lot..momma had something to eat and walked and walked..but i was feeling so sleepy that i didnot have the energy to turn around for a detailed view of my heart. Momma and pappa both were very eager and anxious to see the heart details. Mom was even annoyed at me ;) for not turning properly to show the front.

But think my condition.. previous day i was playing and was awake the whole night and was feeling so sleepy next day that could not resist sleeping. Also as momma due to having gestational diabetes has totally abandoned sugary items, I am even more tired and didn't have the energy to turn round. Mom have some chocolates before going for a scan! That will make me happy and hyperactive :)

Next day momma is planning to have all sweet items before she goes for an ultrasound!Good mom good! I am feeling active from now only with the idea of having a nice big chunk of chocolate, one plate of sweet dessert, one glass of orange juice, and some hot chips at the end of these..hee hee...
obviously you don't need the whole lot of sweet items to get me going..i was just kidding ;)

But momma have a look at the following facts before going to the ultrasound..these are opinions of some expert moms who had their babies get going and moving in their womb during an ultrasound..try to follow any one of their advices.

Advice 1:
I drank some of a soda and ate a piece of chocolate... and that worked for me... hopefully you can get the baby moving!

Advice 2:
i drank juice and she still slept! maybe try having some chocolate

Advice 3:
Don't worry about it, just go in with a full bladder.. and the doctor can push him/her around to get a good pic!! good luck!!

Advice 4:
I always drink a glass of tea before my appt. I think the sugar and caffeine get her moving better than anything else I've tried. lol

Advice 5:
I drank a chocolate milkshake. Between the chocolate and the cold it worked!

Advice 6:
I ate candy and drank juice before my ultrasounds and my boy was not shy at all. The tech told me to eat anything that gets your little one moving, some women it's sweets others it's pizza etc. So I would suggest eating whatever makes him/her move the most beforehand. Hopefully he/she will show you what they've got. Good luck!

Advice 7:
I drank tea and my lil one was very active and we got to see what she was finally after 4 ultrasounds. I wish i would have done it sooner

Advice 8:
I'm awful so you probably shouldn't take my advice! Haha. But I drank a cup of coffee in the morning, then I had peanut butter on my toast, drank tons of water all morning, had a coke on the way to my appointment and had a lollipop when I got to the office. Madelyn was a freakin spaz but wasn't quite cooperating at all, every position we wanted her ot be in, she would do the opposite! But it was funny, she was having a gymnastics glass in my womb!

Advice 9:
I drank a caprisun (normally don't like them) because of the sugar...he was ALL over the place! The tech even made a comment =)

Advice 10:
I drank some soda, which worked....but a little too well. LOL He ended up moving so much that they weren't able to get all the measurements and what not that they needed....so I spent like a week or so worrying that there was something wrong with my baby cause I had to have another u/s so close to my last one. (2 weeks later it was, but I didn't find out that anything could be wrong until a week before the second u/s.) It freaked me out, but everything turned out ok!! Good luck momma!

Advice 11:
Drink a soda and a candy bar- not your doctor's choice for healthy snack LOL, but it helped get my baby moving.

taken from:http://forum.baby-gaga.com

No comments:

Countdown Pregnancy Ticker